|Owner:||Whyte & Mackay Ltd (Emperador Inc)|
1959: Invergordon is founded as a grain distillery by Invergordon Distillers Ltd.
1961: Invergordon starts production.
1963: Two more stills are installed.
1965: The Ben Wyvis distillery (named after the nearby mountain) is built on the site of Invergordon. However this malt distillery is already closed in 1977 and afterwards demolished.
1978: A new and larger Coffey Still is added.
1993: Whyte & MacKay Limited takes over Invergordon Distillers Ltd.
Invergordon is the only grain distillery which is not located in (or in very close proximity to) the Lowlands.
All other brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes